Terms and Conditions
General sales-, delivery- and payment conditions of:
5611 SK Eindhoven
Chamber of Commerce no. 17186276
VAT no. On request
Phone nr: 0031 (0)40 845 1482
You can reach us Tue, Wed, Fri from 11.00-18.00hrs and Sat from 11.00-17.00hrs
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Article 1. Definitions
- Article 2. Applicability
- Article 3. Agreements
- Article 4. Prices
- Article 5. Payments
- Article 6. Delivery
- Article 7. Retention of title
- Article 8. Exchange or return of items
- Article 9. Complaints
- Article 10. Cancellation of your order
- Article 11. Orders/Communication
- Article 12. Force Majeure
- Article 13. Applicable law and competent court
- Questions, complaints and comments
Article 1. Definitions
- 1.1 Wicked Wigs is an online and offline shop in quality wigs, Grimas make up, Colourvue funlenses and Scarecrow fangs.
- 1.2 These general conditions (further called: conditions), belonging to the (internet) activities of Wicked Wigs are in accordance with the General Conditions of the Dutch law.
Article 2. Applicability
- 2.1 Our terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements closed through the website www.wickedwigsshop.com
- 2.2 Accepting an offer and / or placing an order means accepting the applicability of these conditions.
- 2.3 Any deviations from these terms and conditions may only take place in writing. In case of any deviation from a certain part of the general conditions, the other terms and conditions remain fully in force.
Article 3. Agreements
An agreement is established after the acceptation of the offer on our website by the customer. Wicked Wigs is authorized to refuse orders or to ask for additional information. If an order is not accepted, this will be reported to the customer, mentioning the reason of rejection.
Article 4. Prices
- 4.1 The prices of the articles mentioned on the product page include VAT on orders within the Netherlands and orders within the European Union. On Non-European orders no VAT will be charged but on those orders another charge is applicable with the result that the mentioned prices are the definite ones. Within countries outside the European Union any import duties can be calculated when the order arrives in the country of its destination.
- 4.2 Delivery costs are (unless otherwise stated) not included in these prices. Before closing the agreement, the total price including the shipping costs is announced through our website.
- 4.3 Wicked Wigs can not be held to price indications which are clearly incorrect, for example as a result of obvious typing errors or misprints. No rights can be derived from unlawful pricing information.
Article 5. Payments
- 5.1 A payment can be made in one of the ways specified during the ordering process. A customer's order can be subjected to certain additional payment- and ordering conditions. After placing an order, the customer will receive an immediate confirmation by e-mail with the total cost, including the shipping costs. Payments can be made with:
- a) iDeal through Mollie This payment can only be used if you have a Dutch bankaccount.
- b) PayPal: PayPal guarantees a safe and smart payment process.
- c) In case of advance payment by banktransfer, your payment has to be received completely by Wicked Wigs within 5 business days (Mo - Fri, with the exception of weekends and National Holidays) after ordering. If this should not succeed for whatever reason within the prescribed period, please let us know in advance and we will keep the item(s) reserved for a few days longer. Customers within the European Union can make a payment by means of a SEPA transfer. The necessary IBAN and BIC codes will be sent with every order confirmation. Most banks guarantee payment within 3 workingdays maximum.
- d) SOFORT Banking through Mollie. When you pay via SOFORT Banking you will pay securely and directly by online bank transfer. It’s a method based on internet banking.
- e) Bancontact / MisterCash through Mollie (only for Belgian bank account owners).
- 5.3 Term of payment. In case of advance payment by banktransfer, your payment has to be received completely by Wicked Wigs within 5 working days business days (Mo - Fri, with the exception of weekends and National Holidays) after ordering. During this period, the ordered items are reserved online. If this should not succeed for whatever reason within the prescribed period, please let us know in advance and we will keep the item(s) reserved for a few days longer, provided this term is reasonable.
If your payment is not received within the stated period or without a further notice of delay, the reservation will be cancelled and the items will be put back in stock without a further notice.
- 5.4 The customer gives Wicked Wigs the permission to take all measures that are necessary to allow the customer to pay with the desired payment method.
- 5.5 In case of payments by bank transfer, the date of payment is the date of crediting of the bank account of Wicked Wigs
All other payment methods (except Paypal) are processed through the Internet Cash desk of Mollie.
Article 6. Delivery
- 6.1 Wicked Wigs strives to offer all orders for dispatch every Thursday (if you live outside of the Netherlands and Belgium). If your order comes in on Thursday after 10am, your order will be dispatched a week later on Thursday.
- 6.2 If an order cannot be shipped completely, the order won't be sent at all, unless consultation with the customer has taken place. In case the delivery of an order is delayed because (part of) the order is (temporarily) out of stock or for other reasons, or in case an order can't be processed (completely), the customer will receive a message within 7 business days after placing the order. In that case, the customer has the right to cancel the order free of any charge. Wicked Wigs will then arrange a complete refund.
- 6.3 Deviations in colour-, type-, text- and / or price changes reserved. Goods and / or services are clearly and truthfully depicted and / or described, and as fully as reasonably required.
Article 7. Retention of title
The ordered items change their owner during the moment of the delivery of the items at the delivery address.
Article 8. Exchange or return of items
We do our best to describe and present our products on our website in the best possible way. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase anyhow, please send us an email about this and we will come up with a solution.
Wigs cannot be returned/exchanged because of hygiene.
- 8.1 For returning items, the following conditions apply:
- 8.1.1) Announcing an exchange
You always have to let us know in advance that you wish to exchange an item. Please e-mail us and do mention your order number. Within 1 business day (Tue - Sat 11 am - 5 pm (with the exception of Sunday, Monday and National Holidays), we will confirm your exchange request. If the item is in stock we will directly reserve the item for you. We will send the requested item(s) for free as soon as we have received the return package in its original state. Exchange items are shipped for free within the Netherlands. If you live outside of the Netherlands, we are forced to ask a small contribution to the Priority shipping costs. The return costs have to be borne by the customer.
- 8.1.2 Return period
The item has to be returned to Wicked Wigs immediately, but at the latest within 7 days (Mo - Fri, with the exception of weekends and National Holidays). Return shipments which are received by us outside the normal return period are not excepted, unless agreed otherwise.
- 8.1.3 Conditions of return
The item has to be in its original state. Labels have to be attached. The packaging has to be undamaged and in an impeccable condition. Returned items with a ripped/damaged packaging, that can't be sold anymore to our opinion, won't be accepted by us. Wicked Wigs reserves the right to reject return orders and/or to charge a fee for repair or because of a reduction of the sales value, on the basis of the aforementioned points or suspected use of the items.
- 8.1.4 Confirmation of return receipt and refund of the purchase money
After receipt of your return order, we will check the items on the aforementioned points. As soon as possible, but at the latest within 5 business days, you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation of receipt. Immediately, but at the latest within 7 business days after return receipt, Wicked Wigs will refund the purchase money of the returned item(s). The refund is excl. charged shipping costs. The return costs have to be borne by the customer.
- 8.1.1) Announcing an exchange
- 8.2.1 Return orders always have to be sufficiently stamped. These costs have to be borne by the customer. Return orders which are insufficiently stamped will be rejected at all times.
- 8.2.2) Wicked Wigs is not responsible for lost return orders. The customer himself/herself has to make sure that the return order is packed and shipped properly.
Article 9. Complaints
Complaints in relation to the delivery of your order
- 9.1 We do our utmost best to deliver a good product. After receipt of your order, you should check the delivered items immediately and report any noticed defects to us per e-mail. If an item has not been delivered in accordance with your order or if it doesn't meet the description on our website, please let us know as soon as possible per phone (on business days Tue - Sat from 11 am - 5 pm, with the exception of weekends and National Holidays) or per e-mail mentioning your order number.
Article 10. Cancellation of your order
You can cancel your order at all times, without stating a reason and without having to pay a fine, provided that the item hasn't been dispatched yet. If the item has already been shipped, the standard return policy applies, see article 8.
It is highly appreciated if you could inform us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel an order. You can inform us per e-mail mentioning your order number, or per phone,
Article 11. Orders / communication
Wicked Wigs cannot be held responsible for any misconception, defect, delay or for receiving orders and messages incorrectly as a result of the use of internet or any other means of communication used for the communication between the customer and Wicked Wigs.
Article 12. Force Majeure
In case of force majeure, Wicked Wigs has the right to, on her own discretion, postpone a customer's order or to cancel the agreement without judicial intervention, by informing the customer in writing and without the obligation for Wicked Wigs to pay any compensation, unless this, in the given circumstances and to standards of reasonableness and fairness, should be unacceptable.
Article 13. Applicable law and competent court
- 13.1 All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements, to which these Terms and Conditions apply, as well as these Terms and Conditions, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- 13.2 Of course it can happen that you are not totally satisfied about our products or services. In that case, please contact us as soon as possible, preferably per e-mail.
- 13.3 Disputes between parties can be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
- 13.4 If one or more of these Terms and Conditions are declared void at court ruling:
- other conditions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect,
- Wicked Wigs and the ordering customer will consult together in order to come to an agreement regarding new conditions which will fully replace the voided conditions. The new conditions have to follow the aim and the meaning of the voided conditions as much as possible.
Questions, complaints and comments
Should you have any complaints, questions or comments after reading these Terms and Conditions, please don't hesitate to us per phone or per e-mail.